Neptune Paradise Beach Resort & Spa
The Resort is located at the South Coast at the famous Diani Beach.
Neptune Paradise Beach Resort & Spa counts 92 rooms, ca. 27 m² and situated in makuti roofed bungalows, with a maximum of 4 rooms per unit. You can chose between several room-types: Superior Garden, Superior Baobab and Superior Ocean Front Rooms. Some have direct garden access from the terrace.
- – Freshwater swimming pool, incl. kids pool – Room-service
- – Animation activities – Laundry service
- – Outside discotheque at Neptune Village – Water-sport center
- – Kids-club from 4 to 12 y at Neptune Village – Babysitting
- – Tropical Garden – Leisure Golf Club 18 holes, at 10 km
- – Aqua-gym – Spa: 5enses Sea Spa
- – Windsurfing – Doctor service on call
- – First Free diving lesson in the pool
- – Golf Putting Green at Neptune Village
- – Tennis
Restaurants & bars
Restaurants and bars form a perfect match between hotel and nature and offer a real African atmosphere. A free welcome drink upon arrival. The resort offers breakfast, lunch and dinner in buffet style at the main restaurant. During the meals, soft drinks, a selection of wine & local beer, juices, water, tea, coffee are served. The bars are serving snacks, tea, coffee, soft drinks, cocktails, juices, water during assigned times.
Kenya’s climate varies from tropical along the coast to temperate inland to arid in the north and northeast parts of the country. The area receives a great deal of sunshine every month, and summer clothes are worn throughout the year. It is usually cool at night and early in the morning inland at higher elevations.