&Beyond Klein’s Camp
Here, you can enjoy exceptional game viewing, thrilling night game drives.
Why we love it
- Panoramic views over the Serengeti and the Masai Mara
- Perfect venue for a small intimate wedding up to 20 guests max
- Within reach of the annual Great Wildebeest Migration, so the guest or you two will have the experience of a lifetime
- 10 000 hectare (24 700 acre) exclusive wilderness concession in the Serengeti, therefore permitting off-road driving, bush walks and night drives
- Sensitive off-road driving techniques allow for close wildlife sightings
- Exclusive game drives with a limited number of vehicles
- Vast resident lion prides, as well as leopard and cheetah
Bar and Dining
Boasting one of the finest views in Africa, even the swimming pool at Klein’s Camp overlooks smoky views of distant hills. The camp also features a beautifully furnished bar and sitting area and a Safari Shop that features locally-made Maasai crafts.
Fresh vegetables picked from the camp’s shamba, or organic African garden, are used to create wholesome dishes. Dinners are served in the main dining area, which is graced by a large open fireplace.
- Twice daily game drives
- Night drives
- Bush Walks
- Authentic Maasai community
Temperatures are generally pleasant, with September to January the warmest months and July the coolest month. Rain generally occurs from April to May and again in November. There is excellent game viewing throughout the year. The best time to see the Great Migration at Klein’s Camp is from June to December