&Beyond Bateleur Camp
Tucked away at the foot of the scenic Oloololo escarpment (the rim of the Great Rift Valley) in Kenya’s iconic Masai Mara National Reserve.
Why we love it
- Perfect for an intimate private wedding setup of 20 guests max /honeymoon with Vintage theme.
- Day and night game drives, bush walks and hot air ballooning available nearby, therefore, you and your guests will have the experience of a lifetime.
- Breathtaking views over the Masai Mara – set just below the spot where Out of Africa’s famous final scene was filmed.
- The ambiance of the classic Kenyan safari.
- Community visit, including interaction with the Maasai.
- Perfect for wildlife enthusiasts, first time and repeat travelers, nature lovers, photographers, birders.
Bar and Dining
Delicious meals are served in a memorable setting beneath the stars, followed by fireside port and cigars. Bush breakfasts and romantic sundowners on the edge of the Rift Valley offer an unforgettable African experience.
- Twice daily game drives
- Night drives
- Bush Walks
- Hot air ballooning available nearby
- Community visit, including interaction with the Maasai
- Maasai dancers
The Masai Mara experiences warm to hot summers from December toMarch and cool winters from July to September.Night-time temperatures can be cold throughout the year due to altitude.
Best time to travel is year around.